Does a spa need to be backfilled?
No. We actually require that you do not backfill around our spas. Bradford spas have plumbing around the shell that may need to be accessed.
Should I leave the spa on all the time?
Yes. Our equipment is preprogrammed with 24-hour heat and filtration. This type of cycle is the most efficient use of energy.
How much do the spas weigh?
Weights will vary according to model type, water-filled and dry. You can find weights for our spas on their product pages.
How many jets do your spas have?
Our spas have 16 commercial-grade, stainless steel jets.
What is the difference between Frame Mounted and Remote Equipment?
Frame Mounted Equipment is installed on the spa itself, right under the spa stair. Spas with Frame Mounted Equipment will require that they be installed with a point of access, like a removable hatch or panel, to the equipment for routine maintenance. Remote Equipment is provided on the platform and is designed to be installed away from the spa.
Is there a certain way a Bradford Spa has to be installed?
Nope. Our spas are completely self-supported. They can be installed in-ground, partially in-ground, or sitting on a load-bearing structure.
Can I buy the shell from you and have someone else provide the equipment?
Absolutely. Our spas are designed and built plumbed to stub-outs so just about any equipment is compatible. You should always source your spa through your local pool professional if you choose to take this route.
What do I need to provide prior to installation for my spa?
A flat, level, load bearing surface, a dedicated circuit, iron-free water, and a swimsuit.
Can I install a Bradford Spa myself?
Sure you can. However, we highly recommend you protect your investment by using a local pool/spa professional. They will be aware of all local codes and other factors that could impact your installation and end experience.
Will I need a crane?
Your pool installer will provide all recommendations regarding installation logistics.
How deep is the MPool?
Our stainless steel MPools are 4’ 6” deep.
Can the MPool be installed above ground?
Yes, if you have the necessary support.
Can I get a wider MPool?
The MPool was designed with a fixed width for the most efficient shipping purposes. Any wider and it would require an escort. The 12-foot width is an acceptable size for relaxation, exercise, and fun. It comes in various lengths up to 40-feet.
Will Bradford install my MPool?
No, to purchase an MPool you will need to go through a local pool contractor. They will be responsible for handling the installation of the pool and providing your pool equipment.
Does the MPool have to be backfilled?
Yes, the MPool requires backfilling on all four sides.
How much do your pools and spas cost?
There are several factors that determine the price of our pools and spas. Size, type, shipping, and component selections are things we take into consideration when pricing. If you are interested in learning more click to connect with a salesperson in your area.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
All Bradford pools and spas are backed by a 25-year warranty on the stainless steel shell.
Stainless Steel Vs Concrete?
– Speed of Installation: Stainless steel pools are faster to install than concrete pools. The MPool is pre-fabricated and can be installed relatively quickly.
– Durability: Stainless steel is highly resistant to corrosion, making it a durable option for pool construction. It can withstand exposure to water and pool chemicals for many years without deteriorating or developing cracks.
– Low Maintenance: Stainless steel pools require less maintenance than concrete pools. They are easier to clean and don’t require as much resurfacing or repair work over time.
– Smooth Surface: Stainless steel pools have a smooth, non-porous surface that is less likely to harbor algae and bacteria. This can result in easier cleaning and water maintenance.
– Energy Efficiency: Stainless steel has good heat-conducting properties, which can help the pool water heat up faster when using a pool heater. This can potentially save energy and heating costs.
– Longevity: Stainless steel pools have a long lifespan and can last for several decades with proper care and maintenance.
– Resistance to Cracking: Unlike concrete, stainless steel does not crack or shift due to ground movement or freeze-thaw cycles, reducing the risk of costly repairs.
Aside from their sleek aesthetic, our stainless steel hot tubs are inherently hygienic, highly durable and stunning additions to any environment. A stainless steel spa will never crack, peel, fade, or delaminate over time. If properly maintained, it will look just as good in 20 years as it did the day it was delivered. Don’t forget about its minimal carbon footprint! Stainless steel is one of the most environmentally friendly materials used in manufacturing and is known for being recyclable.
Can I use salt water in Bradford’s pools and spas?
No, the use of salt water or mineral treatments will void your warranty.
Will it rust?
No, stainless steel will never rust. It will, however, stain if your water gets out of balance and stays imbalanced for too long or, if there are metals in your water.
I don’t live near you. Can I still get a Bradford pool or spa?
Yes! All our vessels are manufactured in North Carolina but can be shipped virtually anywhere. Pool contractors all over the country can install Bradford pools and spas.